Tuesday, November 1, 2016

The Top 10 Reasons I Love to Crochet - Reason # 7

Yarn Shopping!


I love shopping for yarn. It's one of my favorite pastimes! I can get lost in the yarn aisle for hours (as long as my kids aren't with me).

There is nothing more exciting and relaxing at the same time as looking at all of the yarn available. I love seeing all the different colors and textures of yarn, planning my next project. Or finding a new type of yarn and wondering what I could do with it. There are so many colors to choose from, and new types of yarn being introduced all the time that it truly keeps my crocheting creative juices flowing.

Whenever I'm feeling a little tired of crocheting, and decide to put my hook down for a while, I just go yarn shopping. I come home inspired and ready to crochet some more ... I do run the risk of having a little too much yarn in my closet, too many ideas in my head, and not nearly enough time to complete them all. 

See:



No comments:

Post a Comment