Friday, July 1, 2016

The Top Ten Reasons I Love to Crochet - Reason # 9.

Reason # 9 - Crafting Communities!


I have never met a nicer group of people than those who love to craft. Especially when they love the same craft. 


I am often inspired by how giving and helpful fellow crocheters can be, whether the crochet community is online or in person. I love to hear about crochet circles that get together to make afghans or sweaters for charity, It amazes me when a crocheter, whom sells their own crochet projects or patterns, is so eager and willing to promote a fellow business crocheter. I love seeing people promote each others blogs or patterns.  It excites me when someone wants to learn to crochet, or even just learn a new stitch, and others are patient and happy to teach. I love all of the free patterns that many people create and want to share with others. Or, even, just meeting a fellow crocheter somewhere who will tell you their favorite (and not-so-favorite) yarns to use and where is the best place to buy them from.

It is truly great to have fellowship, receive help, or even mentor and teach a kindred spirit who loves the craft of crochet. I would love to hear anyone's experiences with the community of crocheters.

See:

No comments:

Post a Comment